KNOW THYSELF —Quote from the Temple of Apollo at Delphi
The ocean is brimming
Full of life
Oysters with pearls inlay
So many treasures contained within her depths
Both powerful, yet serene
She reflects the light of the sun and the moon
Back to us
A symphony of creation, with dolphins dancing
She is a world within a world, with rhythms and cycles
She seeks balance and harmony
and knows only how to be her AUTHENTIC SELF
We have much in common with the ocean…
Not only are we one with the ocean of life
But we have internal biorhythms and cycles which seek harmony and balance (homeostasis)
We reflect the light of love, beauty, and consciousness to each other
Contained within us are pearls of wisdom, to have and to live our very best life!
By being our authentic selves, we become like the ocean
Remember that you are like a miniature ocean, connected to the ocean of life
You are beautiful and powerful beyond measure!
Inside my heart
There is a space
It’s like a beacon of light
Full of hope
At times my heart is like a fire
Blazing with heat
Sometimes my heart wants nothing
So full of compassion and love
It wants only to give
At other times my heart feels a longing
My heart has felt broken
My heart feels as all hearts feel
In this feeling, we are like brothers and sisters
Like one universal heart beating
We are connected by our feeling
Periodically throughout our lives, our faith can be tested and our very foundation rocked. A test of faith often requires us to courageously walk through our fears and take a “leap of faith” into unknown and uncharted territory.
Mythologist Joseph Campbell called this the Hero’s Journey. Through metaphorical cycles of death and rebirth, similar to the mythological Phoenix rising up from its predecessor’s ashes, we undergo a metamorphosis and we are reborn unto ourselves.
Often some sort of struggle, loss, illness, or suffering is associated with this process, but these can be minimized once we become more “in tune” with our soul, higher purpose, and reason for being.
By following the guidance of our heart and intuition, overcoming our fears, and actively participating in the journey, we become more of who we really ARE! Our consciousness expands and we become more authentic and whole.
LISTENING to your gut and your intuition, even if it means taking the road less traveled
KEEPING faith that your dream will unfold as its supposed to
FOLLOWING through with your dream as far as it will take you
BELIEVING in yourself and in the process, even if others do not
REMAINING steadfast with passion and activity towards ones’ convictions
WATCHING your dream manifest in the appropriate time
LEARNING to let go, when the process has taken you as far as it’s meant to
BEING grateful for the dream, the process, and the mystery of life!
1. Acquired wisdom gained over time makes one feel more aware, powerful, peaceful, connected and centered.
2. It doesn’t matter what your age is; what matters is what you choose to do with it.
3. The greatest love one can know is the love that radiates from within. It is a connection to Source and “all that is.” It is powerful and it is beautiful!
4. Do that which you are passionate about. Life is an exciting adventure! Stay passionate and inspired!
5. It doesn’t matter what you do for a living as much as it matters who you are as a person. What you do for a living is merely a vehicle for your becoming.
6. Our emotional bodies become clogged with the pain of past experiences. This pain interferes with our ability to give and receive love. We are like wounded birds attempting to fly. Love is everywhere, but our pain, insecurities, and judgments interfere with our ability to give and receive love.
7. Forgiveness and “letting go” begets healing, peace, and love.
8. Life is a journey and a process that guides us to deeper levels of BEING. How much we suffer or prosper at life depends on our ability to perceive, comprehend, learn, and grow from life’s lessons and experiences.
9. What we think, say, and do, vibrates as energy that radiates out into the universe and like energy is drawn back to us as Karma. Everything matters!
10. Sometimes the universe asks that we take a “leap of faith” into uncharted territory, which makes us fearful (The Hero’s Journey). It is when we have faith and walk through our fears that our consciousness evolves into deeper levels of BEING. The reward for this test of faith is the “new you” becomes greater than the “old you”.
11. We are co-creators with the universe. To change your life, change your thoughts, beliefs, expectations, and actions as the universe responds in kind.
12. We only have THIS precious moment, we are always at the beginning of our journey in each and every precious moment, and there are always greater levels of BEINGNESS and love that we can manifest.