12 Things I’ve Learned So Far
1. Acquired wisdom gained over time makes one feel more aware, powerful, peaceful, connected and centered.
2. It doesn’t matter what your age is; what matters is what you choose to do with it.
3. The greatest love one can know is the love that radiates from within. It is a connection to Source and “all that is.” It is powerful and it is beautiful!
4. Do that which you are passionate about. Life is an exciting adventure! Stay passionate and inspired!
5. It doesn’t matter what you do for a living as much as it matters who you are as a person. What you do for a living is merely a vehicle for your becoming.
6. Our emotional bodies become clogged with the pain of past experiences. This pain interferes with our ability to give and receive love. We are like wounded birds attempting to fly. Love is everywhere, but our pain, insecurities, and judgments interfere with our ability to give and receive love.
7. Forgiveness and “letting go” begets healing, peace, and love.
8. Life is a journey and a process that guides us to deeper levels of BEING. How much we suffer or prosper at life depends on our ability to perceive, comprehend, learn, and grow from life’s lessons and experiences.
9. What we think, say, and do, vibrates as energy that radiates out into the universe and like energy is drawn back to us as Karma. Everything matters!
10. Sometimes the universe asks that we take a “leap of faith” into uncharted territory, which makes us fearful (The Hero’s Journey). It is when we have faith and walk through our fears that our consciousness evolves into deeper levels of BEING. The reward for this test of faith is the “new you” becomes greater than the “old you”.
11. We are co-creators with the universe. To change your life, change your thoughts, beliefs, expectations, and actions as the universe responds in kind.
12. We only have THIS precious moment, we are always at the beginning of our journey in each and every precious moment, and there are always greater levels of BEINGNESS and love that we can manifest.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.